Mthree Consulting is looking for entry-level Full-stack Developers to join the Mthree team and work onsite with a leading Investment Bank. You will receive 4 – 6 weeks of paid training through our Alumni Program, before working onsite with our leading Investment Bank clients.
The Alumni Program places a heavy emphasis on the growth of each individual, prior to deployment you will be provided with 4-6 weeks paid technical and financial training, tailored to your needs in collaboration with your new onsite managers. You will also benefit from continual training through MThree’ s partnerships with Pluralsight and Fitch Learning where you can leverage technical and financial online courses.
This role comes with the opportunity to participate in a varied technical environment (including C++, Java, SQL, Perl, Python, KDB and C#. If you are looking for a role where you are included in a team seen as valued technical advisors, this position is for you.
- B.S., Computer Science or IT-related field
- 3.0 GPA or higher
- OOP development experience
- Solid software engineering principles (data structures, OO, design patterns, multithreading)
- Good trouble shooting and debugging skills
- Working knowledge of database concepts (SQL, stored procs, schema design)
- Understanding of the formal software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Understanding of test driven development
To be considered for this role, you must be open to relocating throughout the US. Please get in touch for more information on our program and roles.