Dynamic Opportunity in North Georgia
Join a team of evidenced based addiction services in a Detoxification and Residential treatment program for alcohol and drug disorders. Treating co-occurring, psychiatric and co-occurring chronic pain with comprehensive treatment including acupuncture, massages and chiropractic care. Education reimbursement for certified addiction registered nurses,(CARN). Competitive salary, education and training ongoing with physicians board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Addiction Medicine. Looking for nurses who love to learn and take care of interesting and challenging patients. Have a rewarding career at Mt. Sinai Wellness Center! Potential sign on bonus available for qualifying candidates.
· Currently seeking to fill night shift and day shift positions; 7pm-7am, 7a-7p
· Current RN/LPN licensure, with no sanctions, restrictions, or provisions, in the state of Georgia.
· Graduate of an approved Professional Nursing Program.
· Minimal (2) years previous experience in clinical settings and preferably in addiction.
· Understanding of the Agency’s mission and culture and the ability to maintain appropriate boundaries with staff and clients in all circumstances.
· Employment contingent upon clear UDS and criminal history record.
· Good inter-personal skills.
· Ability to lift supplies up to 25 lbs. to waist height.
· Must be able to ascend and descend up to three flights of stairs throughout the course of a normal workday.
· Comply with, support and enforce Company policies.
· Comply with other duties as assigned or needed by director of nursing.
· Ability to promote positive relationships with residents, visitors and director of nursing.
· Be able to use alcohol breathalyzer and caliber the machine as needed per protocol.
· Be able to abide by policy for collection of monitored urine drug screens.
· Maintain certification in Basic Life Support (BLS) and any other required training's.
· Be able to implement COWS and CIWA protocols for assessing opioids and alcohol withdrawal.
· Be able to administer medications as ordered by MD/NP and provide education to patients about administered medications.