Mt Hope Nazarene Retirement Community Manheim, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A beautiful Long Term Care Nursing facility nestled in the countryside of Lancaster County is currently seeking an energetic and self-motivated person as an experienced Director of Maintenance. To be responsible for all physical aspects of the facility. The ideal candidate will have experience in the long term care industry.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements for life safety in skilled nursing facilities
- Must be a hands on, ready to work person.
- Be mechanically inclined
- Knowledge and ability to work on plumbing systems, electrical systems, alarm systems, appliances, commercial stoves, refrigerators, washers, dryers, air-conditioning and heating units.
- Time management skills and ability to prioritize (essential)
- Be comfortable using computer systems, including Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel
- Experience in Purchasing
- IT knowledge
- Ability to work cooperatively as a member of a team
- Valid PA drivers license and reliable transportation
Mt Hope Nazarene Retirement CommunityWhy Work Here?
This is a faith based mission to those in need and there is great satisfaction in knowing you are a part of team that makes a difference.
Mt Hope is a 50 bed faith based skilled nursing and rehab facility located in the beautiful country side of Manheim PA. Since 1969 Mt Hope has had a legacy of caring and offers hope and care to low income seniors and the disable. If you have a mission and a calling Mt Hope needs you.
3026 Mt Hope Home Road Manheim PennsylvaniaManheim, PA