Administrative Accounts Receivable
Mt Hood Fastener Co Portland, OR
- Expired: 19 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our fast-paced, team-oriented, and demanding Mt Hood Fastener Co has an immediate opening for a versatile professional to provide general administrative support. We are currently hiring Accounts Receivable Administrative position. If you are highly motivated, flexible, organized and have a great ability to work independently and with a strong team apply now. Some of the tasks our office admin will perform are general administrative duties such as greeting customers and clients, multi line telephones, filing, calendaring, mail processing and other administrative tasks as assigned. Experience with Word, Excel, Adobe, Outlook and other software programs are required.
The purpose of the position is to take on a wide variety of tasks to enable your coworkers to work at their highest and best use. Many of these tasks do not require a high degree of skill or experience, but they do require intelligence, accuracy, good judgment, and responding with a sense of urgency.
Office Administrator duties typically include the following:
· Provide a broad range of responsive and accurate general office support
· Contribute to sales and create marketing/email campaigns
· Payroll Preparation
· Internal Forms processing
· Product orders
· Sales support, Tracking Information, Coordinating Shipping/Deliveries/Will Call Counter Sales
· Organize and maintain office supply inventory
· Answer phones, provide customer service, direct calls, take messages, etc
· Light bookkeeping (receive payments, enter/pay bills, make deposits)
Strong service and teamwork orientation, excellent oral and written communication skills, excellent computer and receptionist/customer service skills, strong attention to detail, accurate typing and data entry skills, and professional manner and appearance. Must have reliable transportation.
Professional front desk presence
Performs office administrative and reception tasks: greets visitors, answers phones, package handling and shipping, reserves conference rooms, orders catering, orders office supplies, etc. as needed
Time is of the essence.
In order to expedite the hiring process and use your time and ours as efficiently as possible, please respond as soon as possible with the following:
· A cover letter that expresses your interest in the position and tells us what kind of person and coworker/teammate/colleague you are--how do others, especially past employers or leaders you've worked with, describe you? What are your strengths? Why is this position a good fit for you? If your resume doesn't necessarily fit the job, please explain why you are interested in this position.
· A detailed resume that includes details of your past employment (or other experience you're relying upon), including position title and description of duties; month and year of tenure and reason for leaving each position; your supervisor's name, title, and contact information for each position.
· A list of references, including your relationship to the person.
We look forward to hearing from you!
What you'll benefit from:
· Monday - Friday; Full work days
· Professional work environment
· Easily accessible location
· Established organization
· 401K, Dental, Medical
Additional desired skills
· Customer Service/Sales
· Accounts Payable/Receivable
· Present/Sell wholesale hardware supply experience with both new/existing customers
· Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
· Ability to build rapport with clients
· Maintaining Inventory Counts/Updating
Mt Hood Fastener CoWhy Work Here?
Great Growth Potential!
1009 SE Lincoln StreetPortland, OR
Finance and Insurance