The Ideal candidate for this position will hold a strong understanding of machine operations, basic computer skills, and the ability to perform to product specifications and produce quality product(s) while meeting daily deadlines. The Manufacturing Technician 1 will assist the Tech 2 in all machine operations while progressing to demonstrate how to operate the machine safely and efficiently.
· Equipment Maintenance
· Process Driven
· Proficiency with Power Tools
· Ability to comprehend Data Software and Spreadsheets
· Proficient with Microsoft Office
· Ability to work in a Fast-Paced Environment
· Problem Sensitivity
· Proficient in Math and Measurment
· Analytical Skills
· Reasoning Skills
· Respect for Safety Guidelines and Regulations
- Assists Head Operator of Machines
- Ensures proper Application of Assembled Finished products, Manually and through Semi-Automated Processes
- Ensures Proper Count for Yield of Finished Product
- Identify and Removes all Sub-Standard product within Assembly Line and report inconsistencies
- Performs proper Mixing procedures between machine runs to set standards
· Other manufacturing duties as knowledge base is obtained to promote up to Tec 3.
Minimum Qualifications Include:
· High school diploma.
· Demonstrated related work experience.
· Manufacturing knowledge is preferred.
· Candidates must be able to work in a clean room environment, wearing proper PPE, coveralls, hoods, booties, safety glasses and gloves.
· Candidate must be able to lift up to 45 lbs. and spend the majority of time (90% less break time) on the floor, processing WIP, and/or standing/sitting for extended periods of time
· Candidate must demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills, and be able to read, comprehend, and execute complex instructions in English
- Work overtime, holidays and weekends as needed or scheduled
- Actively support company initiatives through words and actions
- Comply with the policies set forth in the MBV Handbook
- A controlled, machine room clean environment.