Mr.Nice Guy Lane County, OR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position Summary:We seek outgoing and passionate Budtenders who are looking for long-term employment. Our Budtenders will assist the management team with the activities and operations of the store, while abiding by policies, procedures and operational guidelines. Our Budtenders are responsible for helping customers, checking them out, cash handling and customer service. You must possess the ability to listen well and communicate effectively with various audiences.
•Responsible for sales and customer experience by maintaining a tidy, safe, and inviting store
• Ensure the sales floor is properly stocked and the presence of the store is well maintained
• Promote a work environment that is positive, customer-service oriented, and compliant with established policies and procedures
• Maintain product knowledge
• Greeting customers warmly when they enter
• Accurately use and maintain the Point Of Sale (POS) system in person and for placing phone orders
• Correct cash handling and discount application
• Accurate and timely data entry of patient profiles
• Verifying proper paperwork, documentation and ID for customers
• Other duties as assigned by the Management Team
• Exceptional Customer Service skills
• Desire to learn about our products and cannabis therapies
• Knowledge of basic computer skills, Point of Sale software and cash management is a plus
• Strong attention to detail and a team-player mentality
• Fun attitude and strong work ethic
• Understanding of applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations as they pertain to the industry, personnel law, safety regulations, local municipal codes and organizational rules, regulations, directives and standard operating procedures.
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
Must be 21+ years or older
Must have a valid driver's license
Must be willing to take OLCC test for Cannabis Handlers Car
Must be willing to work weekends, days, night shifts
Mr. Nice Guy is a vertically integrated cannabis enterprise with luxury retail outlets around the West Coast. We are one of the largest privately held cannabis retailers on the west coast. A growing variety of innovative cannabis products, premium brands, and new distribution channels have helped us establish a strong reputation and distinct image. We want to deliver a unique and pleasant experience with cannabis products in everyday life, with an unwavering dedication to our customers.
AddressLane County, OR