- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Growing shop and mobile mechanic business looking for a Medium/Heavy duty Road/Shop Mechanic to help us at our Montrose Location. Must have at least 2-5 years of verifiable experience in the field. Job will consist of both working in the shop and on the road responding to service calls. We also do 24/7 Emergency Roadside Truck Repairs and will need to be on an on call rotation. Must have tools and a good work ethic. There is also an opportunity to go out of state for Storm Calls for a Utility Fleet we service. We offer competitive wages and there is plenty of room to grow with us!
- Repair trucks, utility vehicles, buses, and other motor vehicles
- Specialize in wide array of mechanical aptitudes
- Perform routine vehicle maintenance
- Use diagnostic tools to test vehicle components
- Perform quality inspections prior to returning the vehicle to the customer
- Peform DOT and Arial Insections
- Previous experience as a mechanic
- Knowledge of shop equipment
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- State Licensed
Mr. T Mobile Repair LLCWhy Work Here?
Small family business that treats you like family!!!
9462 Seymour RdMontrose, MI
AutomotiveView all jobs at Mr. T Mobile Repair LLC