Customer Service Representative Dispatcher
In 1970, David Duck started a plumbing company in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma known as Mr. Rooter Plumbing. Mr. Rooter Plumbing grew because it earned a reputation for good work at a quality price and for caring about customers homes. At Mr. Rooter, we love what we do, and we believe in it. Its not just plumbing to us, but a philosophy applied to every area of our lives. Its just the plumbing thats made us famous.
As a Customer Service Representative, you are a key member in upholding our service philosophy to provide the highest level of customer service. You are responsible for handling incoming calls and scheduling service calls to meet customer requirements. Exemplifying our code of values, you show respect and courtesy to all customers and employees.
If this position is for you, you are self-motivated, energetic, and enjoy helping people. You are driven to provide the highest level of customer service and satisfaction and able to effectively manage a variety of situations on a day day-to-day basis.
- Receive incoming calls in professional and courteous manner
- Prioritize and coordinate the scheduling of services
- Coordinate delays in schedule with customers and service technicians
- Use customer development techniques to solicit work through phone, email, mail and personal customer contacts
- Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions
- Minimum two years admin experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented with strong data entry skills
- Positive Attitude
- Team player who can work independently
Benefits: Benefits package varies by location
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow up!
Mr. Rooter of WaynesboroWaynesboro, MS
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.