We are looking for someone with the ability to help us during the 2nd shift hours of the day, with greater availability required on the weekends. Although this will be a remote role working in those 2nd shift hours, training take place during regular business hours at the Cincinnati office. We would expect the training to take 3-4 weeks. So, you would need the availability to train at those times.
In this role, you will be with our customers and the technicians in the field. The responsibilities of this position include: incoming customer calls, answering questions, scheduling service appointments and outbound calls confirming customer availability, providing updates on technician ETA's and follow up calls after the job is complete. Because of those responsibilities, you will also be in communication with our service technicians to keep them moving and provide the best information to our customers.
- Receive incoming calls in professional and courteous manner
- Prioritize and coordinate the scheduling of services
- Coordinate delays in schedule with customers and service technicians
- Use customer development techniques to solicit work through phone, email, mail and personal customer contacts
- Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions
- Detail-oriented with strong data entry skills (30 words p/minute)
- Service Titan software experience a major plus
- Type at least 30 WPM
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be reliable and dependable, with a quite work space, free of distractions, to hear and communicate effectively
- Ability to troubleshoot basic internet connection opportunities (router, modem, Wi-Fi, etc.)
- Ability to provide a reliable high-speed broadband internet connection that is hard-wired (ethernet cord) with a minimum of 100mbps.
- Must have a cell phone with unlimited minutes for back up source.
Mr. Rooter provides a great benefit package to care for our team members which include the following: Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurances, 401K with a company match just to name a few. Also, in addition to the hourly wage, employees in this role have the opportunity for bonuses based on performance.
We are actively interviewing for this position. Apply today and see if you have what it takes to be a Mr. Rooter Customer Service Professional!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, military status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Mr. Rooter of Greater Cincinnati and NKY