- Posted: over a month ago
Ideally, you have prior experience in the plumbing industry but if not we will train you while you earn a living. Are you self-motivated, thrive in fast-moving environments, and are able to manage time to effectively meet deadlines?
- Learn to perform drain cleaning on plumbing systems
- Lear to perform minor to moderately complex service work on plumbing systems
- Work with blueprints and job specifications as it applies to the craft
- Learn to identify proper materials and quantities for new and existing projects
- Keep company vehicle and equipment properly serviced, clean, and in good working order and condition
- 2 years of experience preferred not required
- Valid Driver's License
- Ability to operate basic hand tools necessary for the craft
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional appearance and personality
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow up!
Mr. Rooter LLC is the franchisor of the Mr. Rooter® franchised system. Each Mr. Rooter® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Mr. Rooter LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Mr. Rooter LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Mr. Rooter® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Mr. Rooter LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Mr. Rooter LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
Mr. Rooter of Bunnell
ConstructionView all jobs at Mr. Rooter of Bunnell