You’re the best and you want to join a team that appreciates you, where you can create your own opportunities.
Who We Are
We keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it. We’ve been at this a long time here in South Eastern Wisconsin. You’ve probably seen our trucks and our ads. What you don’t know is what it’s like to be a part of a team like this. How much you feel appreciated when you don’t cut corners. How much we inspire ongoing training and education. How much you can earn when you truly are the best. People often come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel.
What We Do
We are a team of home service experts who go the extra mile to ensure peak performance for your home’s heating and air conditioning and electrical systems.
The Big Task
Your role will primarily consist of identifying, analyzing, troubleshooting, and assisting with repairs of equipment and electrical faults. Traveling out to various public and private spaces. Communicating with clients in a professional, courteous manner at all times. Collaborating with coworkers and HVAC workers.
Key Sub Tasks
- Complete all general electrical in-home, service calls.
- Establish customer rapport to sell the right products and services.
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business.
- Work along side customer service and dispatch to ensure overall success of the business.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well inventoried truck.
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, time cards, curbside feedback and option sheets.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Licensed with knowledge of local electrical codes and ability to make on-the-job applications.
- Develop proven track record in electrical techniques including electrical hardware, junction boxes and circuit breaker units, trace lines and reading wiring diagrams.
- Continued education and training.
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- High integrity with advanced social skills and ability to make solid connections.
- Strong desire to be better tomorrow than you are today.
- Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
What We Offer
- Medical Insurance -- for health, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability
- 401k Plan with a company match
- Ongoing training & mentorship
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Company provided vehicle
- iPad & iPhone for making your job easier
- Gift card for your birthday
- All veterans get Veterans day off paid
- Free Gym Membership at Planet Fitness
- Family friendly atmosphere
Job Type: Full-time
Pay Range: $30-40+
*$2000 Hiring Bonus Agreement:
- Employee must be experienced
- Pass background check & drug screen
- Clean driving record
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, spend a little time learning about Mr. Hollands by visiting www.mrhollandsheatingandair.com . When you're ready, please follow the directions to apply for this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Mr. Holland's Home Services LLCJackson, WI
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.