Do you want more control of your compensation beyond working more hours, or days, in a week? Would you like some weekends off? Do you love the craft side of this business, but realize the ‘back office’ headaches of going independent – including lead generation, websites, non-stop estimating – are not your strengths or how you want to spend your time?
At Mr. Handyman we’ve built this business with you in mind. At Mr. Handyman you’ll focus your time and energy on your current customer. The office staff manages the marketing, answers calls and qualifies leads, books jobs, schedules work and deals with insurance and paperwork.
We hire seasoned professionals and then treat them as such. Most of the homes you visit in a given week are pre-qualified jobs to be worked. We’re not running the tires off your vehicle chasing estimates. You’re working and getting paid.
Don't let the 'Handyman' name fool you, we're a licensed GC and do nice projects in nice homes. Our office and in-home staff work as a team to deliver a consistent and remarkably better customer experience to everyone we serve. Check us out online and you’ll find we have a great reputation, which keeps us (and you) busy.
We're looking for a select few experienced, motivated and organized home improvement professionals that can work directly with customers to successfully complete current projects and open doors to future projects.
Specific Responsibilities/ Job Requirements
- Deliver a consistent & remarkably better customer experience when working in their home
- Complete small to medium maintenance/repairs and mid-size home improvement projects
- (Strong ‘multi-skill’ background desired. Must have/own ‘day to day’ tools of the trade)
- Communicate with customers about scope of work, cost estimates, manage expectations
- Collect payment and/or payment information from customers for work performed
- Leave customers thrilled with your current work, and open doors to future work
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow-up!
Mr. Handyman of the Wichita Metro Area