Customer Service Representative for Mr Handyman
Mr. Handyman of South Palm Beach Delray Beach, FL
- Expired: 2 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a friendly and outgoing business professional for our very fast-paced office environment. Ideal candidate should have experience with the the home repair industry.
This is front office work that requires extensive customer interaction on the phone, and we strive for 100% customer satisfaction. This position involves extensive use of computers, paperwork, heavy phone sales, and the juggling of multiple office priorities.
We are a local General Contractor, with a focus on "smaller" projects in the size range of a few hours to a few days. Position is part time (approx 20 hrs per week including Saturday's from 9 to 1) but ideal candidate would have flexibility to work occasional full days when needed. This could very well turn into a full-time job. We're looking for Customer Service Reps with experience. Due to substantial customer contact, a clear voice with strong communication skills is a requirement.
We do quality work in customers homes and commercial buildings, and we need experienced, motivated, and organized staff members who can work directly with our clients to successfully complete current projects and open doors to future projects. To be considered for this position, you must:
- Be highly organized and detail-oriented
- Be able to be friendly at all times on the phone
- Computer experience with Microsoft Office and Excel
- Must be a self-starter and punctual
- Pass a background and drug screen before being hired
- Experience in the construction field is a plus
- Experience with Social Media is a plus
Skills/ Requirements Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Answer phone and schedule appointments
- Check email and voice mail for messages and return calls
- Can post to social media sites (Instagram, Google My Business...)
- Review schedule for day/week
- Communicate and review jobs with service technicians
- Make appointment confirmation calls
- Make follow-up calls
- We use Microsoft Office, so a working knowledge of Word and Excel is a requirement
Mr. Handyman International LLC is the franchisor of the Mr. Handyman® franchised system. Each Mr. Handyman® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Mr. Handyman International LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Mr. Handyman International LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Mr. Handyman® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Mr. Handyman International LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Mr. Handyman International LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.