As a Customer Service Representative, you are a key member of the team and represent Mr. Handyman on customer calls. You are responsible for handling service requests and customer complaints. Exemplifying our code of values, you show respect and courtesy to all customers and employees.
You are self-motivated, energetic, and enjoy helping people. You are driven to provide the highest level of customer service and satisfaction and able to effectively manage a variety of situations on a day-to-day basis.
- Receive incoming calls in professional and courteous manner
- Return customer calls, respond to customer complaints, and resolve issues
- Schedule services and dispatch technicians
- Perform marketing functions to sell additional work and earn business
- Perform administrative functions including data entry, payment processing, and supply inventory
- Previous customer service and sales experience preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literate, with working knowledge of work processing, business software and spreadsheet applications
- Detail-oriented with strong data entry skills
- Team player who can work independently
- This is a part time evening position
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow-up!