Are you seeking independence? Have you worked hard to acquire the skills and experience of a professional, do quality work, get great customer feedback, and yet still feel micro-managed and unappreciated today? Are you ready to be supervised like an adult; working independently with customers to complete their projects, while still working as part of a high performing team?
Do you want more control of your compensation beyond working more hours, or days, in a week? Would you like some weekends off? Do you love the craft side of this business, but realize the ‘back office’ headaches of going independent – including lead generation, websites, non-stop estimating – are not your strengths or how you want to spend your time?
At Mr. Handyman we’ve built this business with you in mind. At Mr. Handyman you’ll focus your time and energy on your current customer. The office staff manages the marketing, answers calls and qualifies leads, books jobs, schedules work and deals with insurance and paperwork.
We hire seasoned professionals and then treat them as such. Most of the homes you visit in a given week are pre-qualified jobs to be worked. We’re not running the tires off your vehicle chasing estimates. You’re working and getting paid.
Don't let the 'Handyman' name fool you, we're a licensed GC and do nice projects in nice homes. Our office and in-home staff work as a team to deliver a consistent and remarkably better customer experience to everyone we serve. Check us out online and you’ll find we have a great reputation, which keeps us (and you) busy.
We're looking for a select few experienced, motivated and organized home improvement professionals that can work directly with customers to successfully complete current projects and open doors to future projects.
- Complete small to medium repairs, remodeling and home improvement projects
- Communicate with customers about the scope of work and cost
- Insure the efficient use of materials and maintain adequate stock of necessary equipment
- Keep company vehicle and equipment properly serviced, clean and in good working order and condition
- Collect payment and/or payment information from customers for work performed
- Complete invoice, daily route sheets and weekly reports as required
- Perform other duties as needed, which may include cross training
- Skilled tradesman with 5-10 years of paid experience in home maintenance, repairs, remodeling
- Strong carpentry background
- Must have own tools fit for many job types
- Proficiency to navigate tablet based technology
- Team player who can work independently
- Able to climb a ladder
- Able to lift 50 lbs.
- Positive Attitude
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Company Vehicle
- Potential for paid annual incentive trip
- Potential for weekly bonuses
- Competitive Pay
- Tool Reimbursement
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow-up!
Mr. Handyman services the following areas: Belleville, Fairview Heights, O'Fallon, Shiloh, Waterloo, Columbia, Collinsville, Edwardsville, Glen Carbon, Maryville, Moro