We are seeking a friendly and outgoing business professional for our very fast-paced office environment. This position is designed for someone with little or no industry experience to join our team and to begin a lasting, upwardly-mobile career with a stable and growing company.
This is front office work that requires extensive customer interaction on the phone, and we strive for 100% customer satisfaction. This position involves extensive use of computers, paperwork, some sales, and the juggling multiple office priorities.
We are a local General Contractor, with a focus on "smaller" projects in the size range of a few hours to a few weeks. We are experiencing unprecedented demand for our services, which means a full-time position with competitive wages. We're looking for Customer Service Reps with experience. Due to substantial customer contact, a clear voice with strong communication skills is a requirement.
At Mr. Handyman, we do quality work in nice homes and commercial buildings, and we need experienced, motivated, and organized staff members who can work directly with our customers to successfully complete current projects and open doors to future projects. To be considered for this position, you must:
- Be highly organized and detail-oriented
- Be able to be friendly at all times on the phone
- Computer experience with Microsoft Office and Excel, as well as QuickBooks
- Must be a self-starter and punctual
- Have a clean driving record
- Pass a background and drug screen before being hired
- Experience in the construction field is a plus
Skills/ Requirements Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Answer phone and schedule appointments
- Check email and voice mail for messages and return calls
- Review schedule for day/week
- Communicate and review jobs with service technicians
- Make appointment confirmation calls
- Make follow-up calls