Carpenter - Home Remodeler
- Posted: over a month ago
- $25 to $27 Hourly
- Great Company Culture and Strong Core Values
- Flexible Hours and Scheduling
- Company vehicle and expenses
- Coaching and Training
- Work/Life Balance
- We are an established, local, growing home improvement, repair and maintenance company that puts great culture first.
- We fill the schedule. You perform quality work, manage your time, and take great care of our clients.
- We provide the company van, gas, maintenance, insurance. You take it home and take care of it.
- Complete small to medium maintenance/repairs and home improvement projects
- Communicate with customers about scope of work and manage expectations
- Deliver a premium and consistent customer experience
- Open doors to future work
- Strong ‘multi-skill’ Handyman background desired
- Strong carpentry background
- Must have/own ‘day to day’ tools of the trade
- Ability to accurately determine time needed on various tasks
- Strong ability to prioritize and time manage projects
- Comfortable being client facing as needed
- Team player who can work independently
- 10+ years of paid professional experience preferred
- Must have own tools
- This full-time position offers steady work, competitive pay, company vehicle and benefits
- Company van, fuel, uniforms, paid vacation and holidays, bonus opportunities
Mr. Handyman International LLC is the franchisor of the Mr. Handyman® franchised system. Each Mr. Handyman® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Mr. Handyman International LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Mr. Handyman International LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Mr. Handyman® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Mr. Handyman International LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Mr. Handyman International LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
Mr. Handyman of Greater Portland
ConstructionView all jobs at Mr. Handyman of Greater Portland