General Restaurant Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
Mr Gatti's Pizza is looking for an experienced General Manager for the overall management of the day to day restaurant operations. The General Manager is responsible for the on-going coaching, motivating and training of employees and for ensuring Guests are served a quality product in a clean and friendly environment.
- Ensures excellent guest service that meets or exceeds expectations.
- Ensures that the restaurant is adequately staffed to meet guest needs.
- Manages recruitment of hourly employees.
- Initiates and follows through on corrective action of hourly employees.
- Ensures development of hourly employees, including maintaining an environment that fosters employee motivation, development and training.
- Ensures all employees follow established guidelines for product quality, availability, and excellence.
- Manages inventory, ordering and receiving.
- Practices prescribed facility cleanliness, maintenance, and safety practices.
- Manages in compliance with Mr Gatti's policies and procedures and all local, state and federal regulations.
- Monitors the performance of the restaurant through analysis of financial reports and results on Mystery Shop scores. Initiates corrective action as required.
- Handles the development of short and long term financial and operational plans for the restaurant in support of corporate objectives.
- Maintains a labor schedule that meets customer demand.
- Maintains weekly paperwork, cleanliness and organization of the office, and with enforcing company policies.
- Maintains product and service quality standards by conducting evaluations and investigating any complaints. Initiates corrective action as required.
- Recommends local store marketing programs to build sales and implements programs as directed.
- Maintains applicable preventative maintenance programs.
- Ensures the security and safety of the restaurant, its Guests and Employees.
- Holds employees and self-accountable for methods, standards, and results.
- Special projects as directed.
- Any other duties deemed necessary.
Experience And Skills Required
- High School or GED. College degree a plus.
- Minimum two (2) years management experience in the food service industry, hospitality industry, or retail industry. Must be at least 18 years old.
- Demonstrates strong leadership and guest service skills.
- Demonstrates sound reasoning and follow-through in decision-making processes.
- Demonstrates excellent organizational, financial and problem solving skills.
- Ability to attract, train, retain, and motivate quality employees.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Must be food safe certified.
Required Technical Skills
- Exposure to compiling, preparing, and maintaining store level P&L statements, budgets, and cost controls.
- Basic knowledge of PC functions in order to prepare and various computerized store reports.
- Exposure to handling OSHA, EEOC, FLMA, FLSA, and Health Department matters.
- Ability to communicate well, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to coach and direct employees.
- Understanding of 'back of house' and 'front of house' operations.
Job Type: Full-time
Lucrative Pay Package
Mr. Gatti's Pizza
FoodView all jobs at Mr. Gatti's Pizza