The Game Technician is responsible for the day to day operations and maintenance of all game room units in a Gattitown facility. This position also ensures that all midway equipment meets safety standards and is in proper operating condition.
- Operation and maintenance of Redemption based game units.
- Operation and maintenance of Video based games units.
- Operation and maintenance of Attraction based game units.
- Other game units as determined by store.
- Game unit integration with redemption and gaming cashless systems (if installed).
- Cooperative efforts with Midway/Redemption Manager for plush stock levels.
- Preventative maintenance of game room units (internal cleaning and monitoring).
- Troubleshooting game room units that are not operational and/or require manufacture parts and upgrades.
- Daily safety checks of game room units (with a focus on attraction based units).
- Game room attendant safety training where necessary.
- Vendor relationship management with game manufacturer’s and parts suppliers.
- Partners with management staff to understand the impact of game performance on the business.
- Management of game rotation’s on a quarterly basis.
- Innovation in identifying additional avenues of revenue or increasing revenue with game room layout(s), redemption plush opportunities as well as any other item that would increase the value of a guests experience in the Midway.
Education, Experience and Skills Required:
- High School or GED. College degree a plus.
- Previous game room experience is a plus.
- A minimum of 3 years electrical maintenance experience.
- A minimum of 2 years mechanical maintenance experience.
- A minimum of 3 years computer maintenance experience.
- A minimum of 2 years network maintenance experience.
- An outgoing personality with the ability to exercise patience and gratitude with multiple generations.
- A drive and passion for the best customer game room experience as demonstrated through customer interaction and game room mechanics.
- Ability to communicate well, both orally and in writing.
Interacts with the restaurant General Manager, management staff, all employees at the restaurant level as well as guests, vendors and corporate staff.
This position has no direct leadership responsibility, however, may be responsible for directing hourly midway employees.
The work area includes approximately 2000 to 8000 square foot of midway operations. It is a hands-on, non-smoking environment involving constant interaction with customers, employees, and management. The ability to effectively communicate, identify midway issues, lift/maneuver boxes weighing up to 50 pounds, utilize a dolly to physically move games weighing up to 1000+ pounds and stand/walk on hard surfaces for 10-12 hours per day is required.
Physical activity required:
- Repetitive Motions
Mr. Gatti's Pizza