Residential Service Electrician
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
EDUCATION: Must have a Wireman or higher Texas Electrician License
EXPERIENCE: 2+ Years required
We know you are looking for more than a job or your next gig. Being an Electrician is what you were made to do. You put your heart into it and you are looking for a company and team who appreciates you and your professionalism while providing a comfortable living and great family life.
Well, welcome to Mr. Electric of San Antonio, Austin, Round Rock, and San Marcos!
WHO WE ARE
We put our heart into it every day! We enter every situation with the goal of building long-lasting relationships with customers who demand excellence, as we do of ourselves. We can’t do that without high performing skilled craftsman just like you!.
At our company, we care about our technicians and do everything possible to help them succeed and grow. We are exceptionally proud to be in the Top 2% of Mr. Electric franchises worldwide and we are committed not only to providing our customers with unmatched service, but also providing our team with the unparalleled support they need to succeed professionally and personally.
WHAT WE DO
We are a team of Electrical experts who got into the trade for the same reason you did. We care about every customer; we expect greatness from ourselves and our team members and will always exceed expectations. In exchange for your expertise and skill, we provide a number of industry-leading benefits and incentives that you won’t find elsewhere. We invite all qualified candidates who are interested in joining the Mr. Electric Team to apply online and speak to a teammate to learn how Mr. Electric of San Antonio, Austin, Round Rock, and San Marcos is different.
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Paid time off
- Company provided Van, IPAD, Tools
- Savings Plan
- Individual tool purchase program
- Flexible scheduling
- Company provided uniforms
- Training Support for further Licensing
- Experienced apprentice help
- Fun Team Environment
- Company Mascot
- Monthly Team Bonuses
Responsibilities and Duties
- Must be able to install electrical panels, switch legs, home runs, grounding systems, etc.
- Must have good troubleshooting skills
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must be able to communicate effectively
- Must be able to handle and secure customer payments using an iPad
- Must have outstanding workmanship and maintain a clean work area
Qualifications & Requirements
- Must have a valid Texas Wireman license or above
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be 21 or over
- Regular Attendance and, ability and commitment to be on time.
- Familiarity, dexterity and ability to use iPhone and iPad
- Valid TX Driver’s License
- Able to regularly lift 45 pounds, bend, maneuver, walk, stand and crawl
- Great customer service skills and neat appearance
- Works well in a team environment
- Must be able to pass background test and drug screen
INTERESTED CANDIDATES ARE ENCOURAGED TO LEARN MORE AND APPLY AT www.mrelectriccentraltx.com
Mr. Electric LLC is the franchisor of the Mr. Electric® franchised system. Each Mr. Electric® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Mr. Electric LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Mr. Electric LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Mr. Electric® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Mr. Electric LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Mr. Electric LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
Mr. Electric of Central Texas
Get fresh Residential Service Electrician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.