Licensed Electrician - HIRING THE BEST!
Mr. Electric of Central Iowa Des Moines, IA
- Posted: over a month ago
ACT NOW! ONLY 1 OPENING!
DRIVE, PROFESSIONALISM & STRONG PEOPLE SKILLS ARE VERY IMPORTANT
Mr. Electric of Central IowaLicensed ElectricianLooking for a new opportunity with great earning potential?Do you have a Journeyman Electrician License?We are looking for a flexible and energetic professional to provide an excellent customer experience for our clients. What we can offer YOU!
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Flexible hours
- Growth opportunities
- Fun and fast-paced work environment
- Professional and knowledgeable co-workers
- Variety of interesting and challenging work assignments
- Ability to work with residential and commercial customers
- Install, maintain, and repair existing equipment
- Determine condition of electrical equipment, troubleshoot malfunctions, and determine needed repairs
- Identify materials and quantities needed for new and repair projects
- Evaluate customer requests and provide work order descriptions and price projects
- Follow established processes and procedures
- Operate with safety as a primary concern for self and customer
- Other duties as assigned
- Journeyman Electrician
- Valid driver license
- Proficiency to navigate tablet-based technology
- Professional appearance and personality
- Great customer service skill
- Team player who can work independently
Mr. Electric LLC is the franchisor of the Mr. Electric® franchised system. Each Mr. Electric® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Mr. Electric LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Mr. Electric LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Mr. Electric® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Mr. Electric LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Mr. Electric LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
Mr. Electric of Central Iowa
AddressDes Moines, IA
ConstructionView all jobs at Mr. Electric of Central Iowa