Remote - Customer Service Representative - Mr. Cooper at Home
Mr. Cooper Group El Paso, TX
- Expired: 23 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
For REMOTE candidates ONLY in El Paso, TX and the surrounding area.
Are you passionate about service and want to build a challenging and rewarding career working with people?
We believe that keeping the dream of homeownership alive starts with amazing customer service. Working here isn’t for people who want to punch a clock. It’s for people who want to punch a hole in the mortgage industry status quo. Come join us and make a difference instead of just a living, as this role can build as jumping-off point for candidates wanting to establish a career within the financial and/or mortgage industry.
We are looking for highly self-motivated candidates with remarkable communication skills, empathy, and the ability to think quickly on their feet to join our high-volume call center, taking an average of 30-45 calls a day. A perfect candidate is a master of active listening and multitasking who believes customer service is about serving people, not just resolving issues.
Our Customer Service Associates serve one of the most important roles in our company. You’ll be responsible for the overall experience of our internal and external customers — and be eligible for monthly bonuses for providing outstanding service.
At this time, on-the-job training includes a four-week virtual classroom setting. The role will include shift work in order to service our customers Monday-Friday 11 am to 8 pm and Saturdays 8am to 12 pm.
Essential Job Functions:
· Adapt to customer needs with creative problem solving.
· Be a proactive people person — respond quickly, effectively, and empathetically to all requests.
· Accurately process payoff statement quotes and help borrowers navigate loan maintenance requests (late charge waivers, due date changes, etc.) all while building rapport.
· Properly resolve mortgage research items and document each customer interaction in the servicing system.
· Educate customers on Mr. Cooper’s products and services to further elevate their experience.
· Process verifications of mortgage for internal and external customers.
· Navigate multiple computer systems to process data and verify information.
· Act as a champion for our customers and do everything possible to make their day with outstanding customer service.
· Ability to delight Customers.
· Excellent vocal communication.
· Punctuality excellence traits.
· Customer Resolution driven.
· High school diploma or state accepted equivalency (GED) is required. Graduation from a 4-year college or university with major course work in a related discipline is preferred
Mr. Cooper GroupWhy Work Here?
Best Place to Work 2021.
Mr. Cooper is one of the largest home loan servicers in the country focused on delivering a variety of servicing and lending products, services and technologies. Join the nearly 10,000 Coopers in our family
AddressEl Paso, TX
BusinessView all jobs at Mr. Cooper Group