Remote Customer Service Associate - Lewisville, TX - $1000 Sign On
Mr. Cooper Group Lewisville, TX
- Posted: over a month ago
- $16 Hourly (plus commission)
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Remote - Customer Service Representative – Lewisville, TX area only - $1000 Sign-On Bonus
REMOTE candidates must reside within 60 miles of Lewisville, TX
Who are we?
We're here to keep the dream of home ownership alive. Oh, and while we're at it, our goal is to change the lending industry itself. It's simple, but it won't be easy. And we'll need a great team behind us. (That's where you come in.) We want to show the world that transparency, candor and collaboration aren't just good values.
Why work for Mr. Cooper?
Most of us are casually dressed… and if you look a little closer, we have a relaxed attitude to match our threads. Doing the right thing for our customers is only one part of our philosophy. We also believe in doing the right thing for our employees. For this reason, we offer these benefits:
- Team member mortgage loan program and down payment assistance program
- Student debt repayment program
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Market-based health insurance for medical, dental and vision
- Flexible spending accounts for eligible childcare expenses
- Cooper Climbers: an in-house program with built-in career advancement pathways
In a typical day you will:
- Answer 30-50 inbound calls a day
- Assist customers with payments, due date changes, and other issues
- Recommend Mr. Cooper services such as paperless statements and the Mr. Cooper app
- Promote Mr. Cooper products that benefit customers
Think you're qualified? Here's what we're looking for:
- High school diploma or GED
- 1 or more years customer service experience
The finer details:
- Hourly rate starts at $15.50 an hour
- Eligible for monthly bonus and incentive rewards!
- 5 weeks paid virtual training – equipment is provided
- First 90 days attendance required for training.
- Hours of Operations: Monday - Thursday 7am – 8pm; Friday 7am - 7pm; and Saturday 8am - 12pm.
- Work schedule after training: M-F 11am - 8pm or 10am - 7pm; Sat 8am -12pm (Up to two Saturdays per month)
- Overtime available
- You will report to the Customer Service Manager
Mr. Cooper is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive environment where every employee is empowered to be their authentic self. We know that a large part of our success as a business is directly tied to our ongoing efforts to attract and retain diverse talent and maintain an inclusive environment where each employee can be successful. Embracing and using diversity through an inclusive work environment fosters new ideas, new insights, and constant innovation. We aim to weave the principles of diversity and inclusion throughout the fabric of how we work, how we work, and how we engage with our customers and the community.
Mr. Cooper GroupWhy Work Here?
Best Place to Work 2021 and 2022
Mr. Cooper Group is a mortgage services provider engaging with customers through their entire home loan lifecycle by providing originations, servicing and digital real estate solutions. We’re an established industry leader with scale, expertise, end-to-end capabilities and a long track record of helping homeowners. Mr. Cooper Group’s leading operations in both servicing and originations allows us to maintain stability while balancing the cyclical nature of interest rates inherent in our industry. Our steady growth and proven track record of success makes us well-equipped to manage uncertainty and shift s in the market. We are the Largest Non-Bank Servicer in US, 4th Largest Loan Servicer in US, Top 15 Originator in US and Top 10 Correspondent Lender in US.
2780 Lake Vista Dr.Lewisville, TX
BusinessView all jobs at Mr. Cooper Group