Non-Delegated Account Representative (Remote)
Mr. Cooper Group Dallas, TX
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental, life insurance,
The Non-Delegated Account Representative (AR) role will serve as inside sales and relationship manager with (Non-Delegated) active clients and prospects to support the efforts of the Divisional Managers and Account Executives with client outreach and development. The role will be focused on client interaction from prospecting up to file submission with the objective to maximize client activation and share penetration. This position will have a keen focus on the client experience and will be a driving factor in support of Mr. Cooper’s objective to grow into an industry leading Non-Delegated Correspondent Lender.
- Align with Sales Divisional Managers and Account Executives in the pursuit of volume, earnings, and client management objectives
- Champions the client experience for Non-Delegated active clients and prospects taking action to ensure the client has a best in class experience with access to ongoing training, product marketing, technology optimization and communications
- Drive new client growth by partnering with Divisional Managers and Account Executives to support prospective clients in navigating the Mr. Cooper lender approval process
- Work together with Account Executives and Counterparty to ensure all annual client renewals are completed in a timely manner
- Onboard new clients by facilitating and providing training and orientation on Mr. Cooper products, processes and technology, new user set-up, loan delivery to purchase specialized training, and best practices webinars
- Work together with active clients to set up government sponsorships with Mr. Cooper, including FHA STPO, PAA, VA, and USDA
- Acts as support liaison for the Non-Delegated guided loan acquisition system (“GLAS”), facilitating functionality and submission questions, navigation, technical support resolution
- Engage in marketing and business development outreach with approved Non-Delegated clients to drive overall penetration and market share growth
- Maintain non-delegated client profile information and contacts updating CRM system information and marketing database as appropriate
- Manage and follow up on all outstanding contact billings and other contractual obligations of correspondent lenders
- College/University or vocational education is desired
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test
Mr. Cooper GroupWhy Work Here?
Best Place to Work 2021 and 2022
Mr. Cooper Group is a mortgage services provider engaging with customers through their entire home loan lifecycle by providing originations, servicing and digital real estate solutions. We’re an established industry leader with scale, expertise, end-to-end capabilities and a long track record of helping homeowners. Mr. Cooper Group’s leading operations in both servicing and originations allows us to maintain stability while balancing the cyclical nature of interest rates inherent in our industry. Our steady growth and proven track record of success makes us well-equipped to manage uncertainty and shift s in the market. We are the Largest Non-Bank Servicer in US, 4th Largest Loan Servicer in US, Top 15 Originator in US and Top 10 Correspondent Lender in US.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Mr. Cooper Group