Home Advisor - Inside Sales - 010063
Mr. Cooper Group Chandler, AZ
- Posted: over a month ago
- $96,000 to $120,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision
Home Advisor – Inside Sales
This unique sales position offers a great base salary plus uncapped commissions and – the kicker – NO COLD CALLS!
We are looking for highly self-motivated, results-driven candidates with sales experience, who want to make a difference instead of just a living. The Home Advisor role can build as jumping-off point to establish a career within the financial and/or mortgage industry.
Qualifications: Must be currently in a sales role and have multiple years of sales experience: inside sales, call center, telemarketing, collections etc.
- 2 years of experience in financial services or sales atmosphere with quotas, metrics or goals with the ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Must have strong sales and closing techniques
- Strong problem-solving ability with multiple systems and scenarios
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office/Excellent computer skills
- Commitment to attain MLS License (Mr. Cooper provides paid training time and exam costs)
- High school Diploma or equivalent - Degree preferred
· Must live 60-75 miles away from Chandler, Arizona office location to get licensed.
· 50k base + uncapped commission
· Average annual income for first year is 130-150K top 25% make between 170-200K.
· No cold calls (inbound only, made for an easier sell)
· This position will be remote until Q2 2021, then transition to the office.
· Mr. Cooper trains and pays for you to get licensed as a Loan Officer under the NMLS
· Monthly training classes
Role and Responsibility:
- Field and evaluate customer service questions; compare solutions to determine recommendations that best meet customers’ needs and circumstances; perform follow-up to ensure resolution (typically taking 12 to 15 inbound calls per day)
- Establish rapport with customers and actively listen to understand their immediate and latent needs, motivations, and contexts; properly document customer interactions and capture both personal and financial insights to lay the groundwork for more personalized future interactions
- Smart selling: Coach and educate customers as needed; provide information on products and services that would benefit the customer, support an informed decision-making process tailored to the customer’s needs and preferences
- Manage pipeline of potential customers at various stages of the refinancing journey; responsible for business development and relationship management
· Benefits start day one of employment
· 16 days of PTO + 4 floating holidays + 8 company holidays
· Volunteer PTO
· Home buying and refinancing assistance
· Down payment assistance
· Friends and family mortgage referral bonus
· 401k Match up to 6%
· Health Insurance
· Dental Insurance
· Life Insurance
· Disability Insurance
· Wellness Program
· Parental Leave
· Adoption Assistance
· Infertility Coverage
· Employee Assistance Program
· Tuition Reimbursement
Mr. Cooper GroupWhy Work Here?
Best Place to Work 2021. Largest mortgage loan servicer of any non-Bank institution. 80% of leads come from internal portfolio clients.
Mr. Cooper is one of the largest home loan servicers in the country focused on delivering a variety of servicing and lending products, services and technologies. Join the nearly 10,000 Coopers in our family
2501 S Price RdChandler, AZ