Correspondent Account Executive (Texas)
Mr. Cooper Group Dallas, TX
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: life insurance, medical, vision, 401k, dental
***MUST LIVE IN TEXAS TO BE CONSIDERED FOR ROLE***
The Correspondent Account Executive role is the primary client manager for an assigned group of Mr. Cooper Correspondent Lending clients typically in a defined geographic area. The account executive is responsible for the day to day management of client relationships and new business development with prospective clients. The successful candidate will have extensive correspondent sales experience and relationships in their assigned territory, and support the efforts of their Division Manager and clients by developing new business and managing their assigned territory within the Correspondent Lending channel. They will effectively promote the Mr. Cooper value proposition through the sale of Mr. Cooper products, services, and programs to grow volume/profitability while maximizing business opportunities.
Correspondent Account Executives will work in a team environment, within their division and across the channel, supporting each other and the needs of all Correspondent Lending clients. Competitive Drive, Teamwork, flexibility and the ability to develop and share best practices will be necessary traits of a successful candidate.
- Support Correspondent Lending channel business plan objectives overall and with their respective division sales team
- Regular travel to visit clients on-site or at industry conferences to conduct regular sales calls to review business, provide guidance/feedback and uncover new opportunities to expand partnership
- Effectively solicit prospects via networking and cold calling to assess opportunity and pre-qualify based on Mr. Cooper approval requirements
- Drive client activity across Mr. Cooper breadth of products and delivery options – including Best Efforts (Delegated and Non-Delegated), Mandatory Bulk, Hybrid AOT, and Co Issue according to client needs/market conditions
- Develop comprehensive knowledge/understanding of each client’s business and how Mr. Cooper can maximize each client relationship
- Actively monitor account performance trends to minimize risk for both client and Mr. Cooper; regularly review with stakeholders and work collaboratively for continuous improvement
- Manage monthly post purchase remediation requests to ensure they are satisfied/resolved within acceptable timeframes
- Partner with operations to improve purchase efficiency via by reducing suspensions, decreasing turn times and increasing First Pass %
- Managing purposeful and effective client communication as directed by management including the compilation and distribution of key reports, sales/operational strategy, lender recognition, and client retention planning
- Prepares and delivers presentations to prospective and current customers via effective sales techniques and using company marketing and communication resources and tools as appropriate
- Ensures client readiness by Conducting, arranging and/or facilitating client readiness appropriate education, training, and knowledge of Mr Cooper products, programs, processes, and technology
- Serve as a client advocate, deliver full-circle client satisfaction while simultaneously creating and implementing process improvements to improve the client experience.
- Develops proficient understanding of internal technology and processes to educate and train clients on Mr. Cooper policies, loan programs, and delivery protocols in accordance with company guidelines
Please Apply Below:
Mr. Cooper GroupWhy Work Here?
Best Place to Work 2021.
Mr. Cooper is one of the largest home loan servicers in the country focused on delivering a variety of servicing and lending products, services and technologies. Join the nearly 10,000 Coopers in our family
BusinessView all jobs at Mr. Cooper Group