Bilingual Customer Service Representative
Mr. Cooper Group Lewisville, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Ready to be a Cooper too? This might just be right up your alley! We’re here to keep the dream of home ownership alive. Oh, and while we’re at it, we’re determined to change the lending industry itself. It’s simple, but it won’t be easy. And we’ll need a great team behind us (that’s where you come in). Come join us and make a difference instead of just a living.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Research, problem-solve, and resolve the situation for each of your customers
- Assist customers with payments, due date changes, and other loan maintenance
- Selling Mr. Cooper services, including, but not limited to paperless statements and Mr. Cooper web registration
- Selling Mr. Cooper products that are beneficial to your customer base, like refinance opportunities or other loan services
- Work with customers one to two-months past due on their home loan to resolve delinquent payments
- Work times: Between Monday-Thursday 8am – 8pm; Fridays & Saturdays 7am – 6pm
- Saturday, evening work and overtime involved
- Competitive hourly rate. Eligible for monthly bonus and incentive rewards!
- 5-weeks extensive paid virtual training – equipment provided
- Post-training call volume: average 30-50 calls a day
- First 90 days attendance required for training.
- High school diploma or state accepted equivalency (GED) is required
- 1 to 2 years customer service experience in a call center environment with high call volume
- Excellent customer service skills
- Negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Strong basic math skill
- Office and database software skills
- Able to use a PC and phone for 8+ hours a day with limited breaks
- Effective communication skills, including verbal, written and active listening
- Results oriented in a fast-paced professional environment achieving production targets
- Attention to detail
- Good analysis and judgment to determine the course of action applicable
Mr. Cooper GroupWhy Work Here?
Best Place to Work 2021.
Mr. Cooper is one of the largest home loan servicers in the country focused on delivering a variety of servicing and lending products, services and technologies. Join the nearly 10,000 Coopers in our family
BusinessView all jobs at Mr. Cooper Group