Night-Shifts cleaning local supermarkets.
Clean and maintain floors and common areas for customers.
- Detailed sweep of the floor to remove stickers, chewing gum and trash from corners, edges and main area of the floor.
- Remove trash.
- Restroom cleaning.
- Clean floor drains.
- Floor washing with details.
- Comply with tasks given by the supervisor.
- Become qualified to handle automatic scrubbing and buffing machines.
- Learn to wax and clean as assigned.
- Other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
Above responsibilities plus:
- Deep scrub.
- Light scrub.
- Re-coat as necessary.
- Repeated bending to remove items from the floor.
- Sustained squatting or kneeling for cleaning low places.
- Reach above head for high dusting.
- Swing mop for extended periods using figure 8 motion.
- Lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
- Operate automatic buffing and scrubbing machines. (Have torque, noise level and vibration similar to a lawnmower.)