Mr. Chicken in Solon, OH is looking for one crew leader to join our strong team. We are located on 6382 Som Center Rd. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter, punctual, and hard-working.
- Maintain fast, accurate service, provide excellent guest service, and meet and exceed both company and guest expectations
- Train, monitor, and reinforce food safety procedures
- Work with leadership team to achieve sales goals
- Execute company policies and procedures
- Monitor food inventory levels and order product when necessary
- Manage team member in a manner that maximizes crew retention
- Manage and maintain safe working conditions
- Provide proper training for team members
- Be a problem solver
- Ensure continual improvement of Quality, Service, and Cleanliness
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Thank you.
Available shifts and compensation: We have available shifts all days of the week. Compensation is $9.00 - $10.50/hour.
About Mr. Chicken: What makes Mr. Chicken so special? It’s simple—sort of. See, there’s no one thing we do that makes our chicken taste so good. It’s the end result of a lot of little things that we do every day to make sure you get the best-tasting, highest-quality food, at a reasonable price. For us, going the extra mile just means we’re doing the job right.When you eat at Mr. Chicken, you’re family, and we only serve the best to our family. That means we use only the freshest farm-raised chickens. How fresh? Our chickens go from farm to restaurant in just two days. Our famous coleslaw is made in-house, hand chopped, every day. The same is true for the vegetables in all of our side dishes. From our creamy mashed potatoes and scratch-made gravy to our warm, buttery biscuits and our crispy, juicy chicken, you can count on us for food you’ll be happy to enjoy.
By applying to this job, you agree to receive periodic text messages from this employer and Homebase about your pending job application. Opt out anytime. Msg & data rates may apply.
Powered by Homebase. Free employee scheduling, time clock and hiring tools.