Join our team and help us grow! We recently opened a new division and are looking for a creative and accomplished marketing mind to join our marketing team. We are an award winning company and have been a leader in our field for the last 32 years.We recently were named the #1 company in our industry for 2019. We are once again growing and looking for a few strong leaders to help take our company to the next level. If you have a proven track record of success,we want your energy, creativity and experience to help us dominate our industry.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- You love getting great results! Your goal will be to generate a specific number of leads each month!
- Compensation & Culture! Our culture is fun and results oriented !
- Bragging Rights! You will have a major accomplishment to add to your resume!
What You Will Be Accomplishing
- Thinking outside the box and capturing new sources of leads that we are currently not using.
- Utilize and improve all the social media, SEO, PPC,online, events and print resources available
- Creating a annual, quarterly, and monthly marketing budget needed to achieve sales goals .
- Tracking all the key metrics necessary to evaluate performance and ROI
- Contract with all the necessary media sources as needed
- Keep a consistent message online, in print, and through referrals
- Utilize the existing database of clients in our CRM to generate more leads and referrals
- Upgrade our selling and marketing tools as needed
- Improve all the ads as needed to sell the story and the human element
- Assist with new product development
- Track all the key metrics and manage by the numbers
- Report directly to our CEO and be part of our strategic decision making process
What You MUST have for this Position
- A Proven Track record of excellent marketing and sales results .
- 5 to 10 years of experience working with successful marketing campaigns
- Proficient in online, social media, SEO, PPC advertising
- Ability to Think outside of the box when you need to get the desired results
- Systems and processes that will achieve consistent results
- Experience in latest software and technology to improve marketing performance
- Possess strong sales leadership skills
- Bachelor’s degree
This is a great opportunity for the right qualified candidate.
IN YOUR COVER LETTER PLEASE STATE :
1) Your three biggest accomplishments in the last 3-5 years .
2) How many times have you reached your company’s annual sales goals.
Excellent Compensation and working environment!
Email your resume and salary requirements