Car Wash Attendant Mr Bubbles Auto Spa
Mr. Bubbles Auto Spa Lafayette, LA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Mr. Bubbles Auto Spa is coming to the intersection of Ambassador Caffery Parkway and Ridge Road in Lafayette. It will be Lafayette's longest automatic car wash and will feature a 246-foot wash area next to the 115-foot tunnel. Because of the car wash's length and extra equipment, Mr. Bubbles Auto Spa will offer more choices for waxes, washes, sealants, tire dressing, soap types, and more.
We are looking for full time and part time Attendants responsible for assisting the Managers/Supervisors with the daily operations and profitability of the car wash facility. Assist with the up keep of the physical appearance of the site, equipment maintenance, maintaining a safe work environment, and chemical/supply inventories. Assisting in managing inventories and handling customer complaints. Contributes to building of team environment and assists the Managers/Supervisors as needed.
- Greets, meets, interacts and completes sales transactions with Car Wash customers at fixed sales kiosks in a commercial, automated car wash environment.
- Utilizes interactive touch screen interface at a “point-of-sale” sales kiosk to identify, select and complete the vehicle wash transaction on behalf of the customer.
- Communicates with customers verbally & nonverbally (arm directional) in the proper movement, placement and condition of vehicle travel to guide the vehicle into the automated, mechanized wash tunnel via in-floor conveyor chain system. Must be observant and able to spot problem vehicles including vehicles unsafe for running through car wash due to damage, size or other known problems.
- Removes dust, grease, and oil from exterior, chemicals, and towels.
- Records, reports, completes and handles transactions with customers on sales and concerns (e.g. Comped washes, credit/debit transactions, pre-paid wash cards, customer complaints, vehicle accidents).
- Disconnects (or shuts down), cleans & connects automated wash machinery, tools, and equipment used to clean vehicles in the wash tunnel; such as: conveyor belt, walls and floors.
- Takes out trash, cleans vacuums and canisters and moves equipment to maintain general cleanliness of the site. Uses pressure washer to clean lot and equipment.
- Prepares and cleans towels, stocks cleaning supplies, cleans up customer areas as needed
- Follows safety and procedural guidelines set Mr Bubbles Auto Spa
- Enters customer information into database, assists in the office as needed, and other duties as assigned
- Excellent customer service skills & ability to resolve customer concerns
- Integrity and honesty
- Professionalism in all aspects, including appearance
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and contribute to company morale
- Ability to pass drug screen and comprehensive background check
- Some employees must have the ability to drive a standard transmission
Must Be 16 years or older
Mr. Bubbles Auto Spa
AutomotiveView all jobs at Mr. Bubbles Auto Spa