Mr. Auto Glass - Sales Representative - Appointment Setter
Mr. Auto Glass Palmetto, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Who are we?
Start your new career off right and grow with a locally owned auto glass company that operates with utmost integrity while providing a first class experience. We believe that our employees are our first customer and with that philosophy we graciously have entered into our 11th year in business!
Mr. Auto Glass is certified auto glass service provider that offers premium auto glass parts, highly skilled technicians and a lifetime warranty. We make the replacement process simple and stress-free by offering an easy claims handling process, excellent customer service and even provide mobile service out to our customer. Check us out at https://www.fixmyquack.com/contact-us/about-us
Where do we need help?
Mr. Auto Glass has developed synergistic relationships with similar local businesses that allow a near limitless customer base to offer our auto glass services including no cost windshield repair and replacements.
We are looking for motivated and disciplined individuals that know how to focus on the basics and work the numbers. You will spend the majority of your day at one of the various business partner's locations interacting with customers face to face, sharing the Mr. Auto Glass experience, while setting up appointments for replacement services.
Primary Responsibilities of Mr. Auto Glass associate
- Conduct vehicle inspections and offer auto glass services in a professional manner
- Use mobile technology to communicate with company staff, enter track and follow up with orders
- Follow up appointments and provide needed support to complete the transaction
- Continue learning modules to learn about automotive glass technology
Who you are.
Previous sales experience helps but you really need to have the ability to continuously approach customers with a friendly and welcoming attitude. We can teach you the rest, and this is a very simple role, but requires one to have a positive mindset to be successful.
Ideal candidates should possess the following characteristics:
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Extremely motivated and strong desire to succeed
- Driven and can handle rejection
- Personable and very out going
- Coachable and can take direction
- An hourly rate plus commission and monthly bonus -Competitive based on experience
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits available with portion paid by employer
- Life insurance and short term disability available
- Gym memberships
- Business casual work attire
- Family friendly work environment
- Additional bonus opportunity
- Discounts on Apple Products, Verizon, Sprint, AT&T, vehicle purchases
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Mr. Auto Glass
BusinessView all jobs at Mr. Auto Glass