Entry Level Customer Service Representative with $250.00 Bonus after 90 days
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Starting pay is $11.00 per hour with a $250.00 after a 90 day probation period.
- Receive incoming calls in professional and courteous manner
- Create work orders for in home service technicians
- Perform marketing and sales functions to sell additional work and earn business
- Complete work orders, return customer calls, and respond to customer complaints
- Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions
- Receive and check in parts
- Answer calls and questions from service technicians
- Minimum two years admin experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented with strong data entry skills
- Typing speed 50WPM or more with accuracy
- Positive Attitude
- Team player who can work independently
- Able to pass a background check
- Must be on time, and not call into work
- Leave personal drama at home
- If you make a mistake, own up to it
- No office politics
Mr. Appliance LLC is the franchisor of the Mr. Appliance® franchised system. Each Mr. Appliance® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Mr. Appliance LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Mr. Appliance LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Mr. Appliance® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Mr. Appliance LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Mr. Appliance LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
Mr. Appliance of The Tri-Cities
AddressJohnson City, TN
BusinessView all jobs at Mr. Appliance of The Tri-Cities