Mr Gas Burley, ID
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Bent bean is looking for upbeat, self-motivated, and outgoing individuals who love making customers smile and connecting with them.The Basics:
- Prepare or serve hot or cold beverages, such as coffee, espresso drinks, blended coffees, or teas.
- Clean or sanitize work areas, utensils, or equipment
- Clean service or seating areas
- Check temperatures of freezers, refrigerators, or heating equipment to ensure proper functioning
- Describe menu items to customers or suggest products that might appeal to them
- Order, Receive, or stock supplies or retail products.
- Receive and process customer payments
- Serve prepared foods, such as muffins, breakfast sandwiches, etc.
- Great communication skills to provide our customers a positive experience every time
- Ability to accurately count currency and coin.
- Must be dependable and punctual for all scheduled shifts
- Able to work a flexible schedule
- 17 or older
- Background check clear of major offenses, and ability to pass both pre-employment and random drug testing
- Our baristas must be able to lift up to 25 lbs., physically able to stand during the entire work shift and able to climb and balance on a step stool or ladder
Our vision is for the Bent Bean to be the premier cafe in the Burley area - a place where people want to get together and enjoy their drinks, and that all starts with having the friendliest, most customer-focused baristas around. As part of the Mr. Gas/Lynch Oil family, the Bent Bean provides an amazing opportunity to join a work family that truly cares about one another. The crew at the Bent Bean has fun working together, makes good money (including tips!), and grows in experience and skills which will be appreciated in your career, whether that keeps you with our company or takes you other places! Nothing makes us happier than seeing our people succeed and grow.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
FoodView all jobs at Mr Gas