Mp Biomedicals Solon, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This position is mission critical in translating planning into actions through purchase requisition, work order generation, and master production scheduling to achieve on time delivery to customers and inventory stocking strategy goals.
- Review all incoming finished goods orders for assigned product lines and take appropriate action to supply customers in a timely manner.
- Review MRP planned orders and exceptions. Take appropriate action to satisfy customer orders and maintain inventory levels in accord with corporate stocking strategy.
- Generate purchase requisitions to satisfy customer orders and replenish stock while following corporate and department guidelines.
- Create work orders generated through MRP.
- Review and Maintain planning system parameters.
- Manage materials and orders for Fine Chemical sales & develop stocking plans based on order history and sales forecasts.
- Develop and drive master production schedules for key manufacturing work centers
- Analyze and maintain appropriate safety stock levels to ensure it aligns with the ebb and flow of dynamic business demand
- Interfaces with Customer Service, Quality Control, Production, Operations, Sales, Product Line Managers, Purchasing, and Strategic Sourcing.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Prefer a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration (BA), Supply Chain or Operations Management.
- 3+ years planning experience with MRP utilizing ERP software.
- APICS certification a plus: Certified Production & Inventory Management (CPIM).
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software and have demonstrated mastery of Excel and Access.
- General knowledge on reporting and query writing a big plus
- Strong data analysis, problem solving skills and mathematical ability.
- Proficient documentation and process analyzation and creation skills (process standardization)
ManufacturingView all jobs at Mp Biomedicals