Inside Sales Representative
Mp Biomedicals Solon, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The position’s main responsibility is to handle the routine request for quote opportunities from the web. They will be responsible for developing new leads, communicating with customers, understanding their needs, and ensuring a smooth sales process. They should be able to close sales and meet targets
- Communicating with prospective customers via emails and phone calls. Actively following up inbound leads assigned, generating new leads via making outbound calls or sending emails.
- Understanding customers' needs and identifying sales opportunities.
- Working with internal teams to answer potential customers' questions and sending additional information per email.
- Staying informed about competing products and services.
- Upselling products and services.
- Closing sales and achieving sales targets.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Minimum: Bachelor’s Degree in science (Chemistry, Biology or Physics).
- Previous experience related sales position preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software such as ZOHO CRM.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
- Excellent phone and cold calling skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong listening and sales skills.
- Ability to achieve targets.
BusinessView all jobs at Mp Biomedicals