Facilities Project Coordinator
Mp Biomedicals Solon, OH
- Posted: over a month ago
The Project Coordinator is a position that will assist in the coordination of work/projects by the Operations- Facilities Group. The role is designed to plan, document, and coordinate small to medium scale projects.
The successful candidate will have a strong mechanical and technical skills, be able to generate and follow documented procedures, communicate clearly, lead meetings, coordinate and manage contracted resources, and track budgetary expenses.
- Maintain a comprehensive list of facilities and technology related projects, utilizing our standard project management toolset.
- Coordinate and lead internal and external resources in the scheduling and completion of project work.
- Meet with team members to update project timelines and documentation.
- Communicate project status to key stakeholders.
- Plan and track project related budgets
- Develop a project level business case or cost justification .
- 5+ years’ experience working in a commercial manufacturing environment.
- Experience working within a technical role such as facilities maintenance
- College degree, technical school degree, or apprenticeship program completion preferred.
- Strong understanding and demonstrated ability to coordinate and complete technical projects on-time against a project plan.
- Demonstrated experience working within teams as well as independently.
- Excellent communication and cross-functional team leadership.
- Demonstrated experience utilizing project management tools such as Gantt Charts and Microsoft Project
- Ability to multi-task and operate in a fast-paced environment
TechnologyView all jobs at Mp Biomedicals