- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
You know those loud, dirty, and inefficient generators found at construction sites, conferences, and entertainment venues? Moxion has developed a commercial-scale, all-electric version that is powerful, silent, and emissions-free. We’re pioneering mobile energy storage technology and leveraging vertical integration and a software-enabled service model to deliver last-mile electrification for our customers and communities. The Moxion team is a passionate group of humans who care about the environment and want to use technology to make a real impact at scale. Come build the first distributed utility with us, propelling the biggest energy transformation of our lifetime!
As an early member of our Supply Chain team, you will play a key role in launching and streamlining Materials Requirements Plan (MRP), Clear-to-Build (CTB), and vendor scheduling for Moxion’s products. You will be responsible to plan inventory to ensure optimal supply of cost-efficient and high-quality materials required to maintain steady production and product delivery, create and maintain vendor schedules, coordinate supply constraints with internal and external stakeholders.
How you'll add value
- Own MRP to proactively identify supply requirements and deploy inventory strategy (safety stock levels, lot sizing etc.) with the supply base achieving production, inventory, and cost objectives
- Publish inventory health reports providing visibility to materials supply, highlighting projected coverage and constraints
- Identify and tackle clear to build exceptions daily, reacting as needed to ensure supply continuity for manufacturing operations, expediting orders when appropriate, and working closely with Logistics partners to optimize freight expense and expedite requests
- Build and maintain operational partnerships with assigned suppliers. Act as the primary interface with suppliers on delivery status, issues and resolution
- Escalate to commercial or technical partners when required (procurement, accounts payable, quality, engineering, etc.).
- Monitor and manage integrity of system parameters and data in ERP to optimally reflect supply chain capabilities and plan; take initiative for continuously improving data accuracy by collaborating with cross-functional stakeholders
- Manage inventory levels during product or engineering changes minimizing excess and obsolete (E&O) inventory
- Prepare material run-out reports, spend estimates, on time delivery performance reports, and other analyses as needed to provide data-driven decision support
- Partner with IT and other business stakeholders on planning process and system improvements
Skills to be successful
- 2+ years’ experience in material planning, vendor scheduling, production control, inventory planning, production planning, supply chain management, or related function in a manufacturing and engineering environment
- Proficiency of MRP/ERP with a sound understanding of material requirements planning, Bills of material, inventory control, product lifecycle management, procure to pay processes, and supply chain operations
- Demonstrated skills in using data analysis to calculate safety stock levels and Economic Order Quantities (EOQ) to optimize inventory levels and optimize vendor schedules
- Ability to analyze and evaluate data to enable operational decision-making or present clear recommendations to leadership.
- Experience with managing supplier schedules
Bonus points for
- Experience in energy, battery, or vehicle electrification industries
- APICS CPIM designation
- VBA, SQL, Tableau, or similar data visualization tools
At Moxion you get
Health, dental, and vision coverage, unlimited PTO, competitive equity & compensation packages, free coffee and snacks, flexible work from home policy, access to Mountain Hardware, Columbia, Sorel, & Prana employee stores and discounts, credit to company swag store, investment in professional development courses, and parental leave program.
People are at the core of Moxion’s values. We care about growth for our people and team, this translates to an open and transparent culture. Moxion believes that diversity is as core to our business as the underlying products and technology we’re developing. Diversity in people leads to diversity of thought, and different perspectives from which to draw from, often resulting in a new or unique way of approaching or solving a problem. Diversity drives innovation.
Moxion is looking for candidates who identify with different races, religions, national origins, age groups, genders, or gender identities, and we don’t discriminate against marital status, physical or mental disability, health or medical conditions, military and veteran status, genetic information, and other classifications that may or may not be protected by law. If you can bring a unique perspective or experiences to our company, please apply. If you require any accommodations throughout the process please let us know.
Building a culture of collaboration and innovation is essential to effecting change in the world around us. Moxion’s technology and business model put us in a unique position to help build a cleaner future for everyone.
We're pioneering mobile energy storage to change the way we move energy through our environment. We have the power to change the way the world operates and we take that responsibility seriously. Building a culture of collaboration and innovation is essential to effecting change in the world around us. Moxion’s technology and business model put us in a unique position to help build a cleaner future for everyone.
1414 Harbour Way S Suite 1800San Francisco, CA