Mowiz Inc Atlanta, GA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $60,000 to $70,000 Yearly (plus commission)
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision
MoWiz is hiring a Regional Manager for the Southeastern United States! MoWiz is a subsidiary of global “smart city” parking and mobility solutions company, EYSA. This entrepreneurial company creates public‐private partnerships and facilitates collaboration between municipalities and the private sector to launch innovative urban infrastructure projects. MoWiz furthers the company’s vision of becoming a trusted long‐term partner, guiding cities around the world through their smart city transformation and unlocking social, environmental and economic value.
The Regional Manager oversees the day-to-day operations for mobility services that provide a sustainable and affordable transportation option for residents and visitors. The Regional Manager is critical to managing sales teams, developing effective and efficient operational procedures, troubleshooting equipment, communicating effectively with the different stakeholders involved---including municipalities, vendors, and customers---, planning and executing expansions, thinking critically and solving complex issues, increasing sales across all revenue lines and creating a positive and supportive work environment for our team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
● Supervise, engage, and motivate sales teams in existing markets, and establish sales teams in new markets
● Implement and monitor operations and project management policies and procedures
● Track system data and performance daily to direct and refine operations
● Troubleshoot parking hardware and software
● Improve operational practices while adhering to policies, contracts, and P&L for existing and new markets in accordance with annual budgets
● Identify opportunities for increasing utilization and improving users’ experiences
● Communicate frequently with corporate office, local partners, technology and hardware providers, and others
● Identify opportunities to increase all revenue lines and capitalize on cost synergies between markets to maximize profitability
- An understanding of the parking and mobility industry
- Experience creating and leading sales teams
- Experience supervising diverse teams
- Experience in budget development, tracking, and reporting
- Experience collaborating with public entities
- Travel between regional markets in the Southeastern United States and MoWiz corporate headquarters in NYC
- Affinity for IT solutions and app-based services
- Knowledge of computer-based software and programs, including but not limited to HR software (ADP, Gusto, Paychex, etc), CRM software (Pipedrive, Salesforce, Zendesk, Oracle, etc), and Office Suite software (Microsoft Office, G Suite, etc)
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- $60,000-70,000 annual salary
- Quarterly performance bonuses, up to $3,000 annually
- Commission on sales of MoWiz products and services
- Company sponsored health,vision, dental, and life insurance
- Vacation, sick, and personal time
- Remote working position
Please submit an up-to-date resume and cover letter.
MoWiz is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
MoWiz makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.