What Makes Us Movista:
We are a team of retail veterans, innovators and problem solvers – and we live to create brilliant solutions to complex business problems.
Ask any employee – Movista’s culture is a large part of who we are. It’s in our DNA to appreciate each other, exceed expectations in our roles, improve the lives of people we serve and then, after a long day, grab a beer from the office kegerator. Enjoying our work and those we work alongside is what makes us Movista.
Our company headquarters are located in the heart of Bentonville, Arkansas, across the street from a museum and greenspace, just a 2-minute bike ride from all that the downtown art and market districts have to offer. We also have offices in Sterling, Virginia – as well as teammates reporting in from around the globe.
We are seeking a highly self-motivated and organized Business Development Representative (BDR) to uncover new sales opportunities. The BDR will be responsible for prospecting new qualified sales leads and scheduling initial meetings for the Account Executives within the sales organization, with the objective of introducing our software-as-a-service solution for hourly workforce management. This will include prospecting, cold-calling, and qualifying leads according to the Movista sales process and methodologies.
Candidates will work with sales prospects, clients, account executives, and the marketing team to refine and successfully execute across lead generation to drive revenue for the business. This is a high-volume, high-energy position that will be the first impression for clients into Movista. This is a great opportunity to learn about the Movista sales process and software solution while increasing his or her knowledge of the retail market.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities.
- Contact potential clients through cold calls, warm calls and emails to generate new leads within an assigned territory.
- Understand and effectively communicate the business value of Movista’s software-as-a-service solution.
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market.
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives.
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans.
- Meet and exceed sales goals.
- A bachelor degree or equivalent experience.
- Must have exceptional attention to detail.
- Must be a self-starter and driven.
- Ability to make cold and warm calls with an excellent phone presence.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – ability to display confidence and enthusiasm.
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical abilities.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced working environment with a proven ability to exceed performance goals
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role.
- Hands-on experience with sales techniques (including cold calls).
- Track record of achieving sales quotas.
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce).
- SaaS experience.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.