Torque Converter Technician
Moveras, LLC Phoenix, AZ
- Posted: over a month ago
- $13 to $14 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision
This individual will work with a team of technicians in the torque converter department. As a lead technician you will be responsible for scheduling, work coordination, and the timely assembly and delivery of torque converters used to feed the overall finished assembly process. The lead technician will be responsible for providing daily direction with respect to schedule, processes, and quality, and for training of new or junior personnel. He/she will play a key role working with the team to maintain the overall target turn- around time for the delivery of torque converters as well as company targets and will contribute to improving quality, cost, and on time delivery.
- Coordination of daily schedule to address orders.
- Communicate status of personnel, equipment, and materials to production team at daily stand-up meetings, or more frequently as needed to address production issues.
- Provide technical direction or problem solving support to issues related to disassembly and assembling of used torque converters.
- Insure any required documentation is appropriate and complete.
- Execute operator level maintenance and insure cleanliness of manufacturing equipment and work area
- Submit purchase requests for materials, supplies required. Work with the materials group to establish and maintain an efficient re-ordering system.
- Lead in Continuous Improvement Activities for Manufacturing area (Lean, 5S)
- Ensure understanding of and adherence to Manufacturing SOP’s
- Develop and implement new SOP’s as required
- Basic knowledge of manufacturing, machining, mechanical assembly
- Exceptional team oriented interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel, Word
- Able to use an ERP system to access production and inventory data
- Experience with KanBan systems
- Strong organizational skills and excellent time management skills
- Detail oriented, quality driven
- Approaches job with a customer-first attitude.
Education: High School Diploma
Experience: 3-5 years in manufacturing experience is required
1-2 year’s experience in a lead role
Other: Eligible for overtime.
Moveras, LLCWhy Work Here?
The Automotive Aftermarket is growing quickly - we service the Big Retailers - Advance Auto, NAPA, Autozone, Carquest, O'Reilly!!
Moveras, LLC has created a revolutionary remanufacturing process for automatic transmissions and we sell our products nationwide through various automotive aftermarket channels. We are committed to a best in category customer experience, demonstrating passion in all that we do. We have manufacturing facilities in Salem, NH; Phoenix, AZ and Puebla, Mexico. In addition we have servicing distribution centers located around the country offering our customers same day, next day shipping of our products.
4525 North 43rd AvenuePhoenix, AZ
ManufacturingView all jobs at Moveras, LLC