Movement Search & Delivery Liberty, SC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Production Supervisor will lead, mentor, and direct production associates through the production of high-quality components.
· Train and/or assign experienced personnel to train new employees or newly assigned employees
· Train all employees on quality alerts (defects), visual guides and standard work
· Schedule employee daily machine assignment and weekends when required
· Monitor and track employees attendance including taking disciplinary actions as needed
· Assures productivity levels as set forth by management
· Monitor employees quality, quantity and work habits.
· Assures employees use proper set up procedures, control plans and route tickets
· Assures employees work safely using proper personal protection equipment
· Reports employee injuries to personnel department
· Monitors die cast supplies and requisitions as needed.
· Promotes employee moral, employee relations and attitudes
· Trained in first aid, emergency action plan and blood borne pathogens
· Trained and able to drive forklift safely
· Communicate with department heads and management
· Attend daily shift pass down meetings at beginning and end of shift
· A High School Diploma or GED is required (advanced & further education preferred)
· A minimum of 5 years of experience, with 2+ years of manufacturing supervision
· The ability to train, mentor, and communicate effectively with others
· Knowledgeable about industrial safety, housekeeping, and other regulations (OSHA, etc.)
Movement Search & DeliveryWhy Work Here?
Direct hire position, excellent benefits! 90-100K base with 14% bonus!
ManufacturingView all jobs at Movement Search & Delivery