B2B Marketing & Communications Campaigns Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
Movember is the leading charity changing the face of men’s health globally, tackling mental health and suicide prevention, prostate cancer, testicular cancer.
In our mission to stop men dying too young, we’re seeking a passionate B2B Marketing & Communications Campaigns Manager to join our Los Angeles based team. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities and are committed to having a team that is made up of diverse skills, experiences and abilities.
About the role
The B2B Marketing & Communications Manager sits within our global Marketing Campaigns team and reports into the US Head of Marketing Campaigns. This team is responsible for overseeing the development and delivery of a tailored year-round strategy and plan, in line with the US five-year strategy.
This is a hybrid full time role and you will have the opportunity to work flexibly, blending your time between home and our Santa Monica office.
You’ll have the opportunity to
- Develop and deliver a tailored year-round local marketing strategy and plan for the market, in line with Movember’s business strategies and aligned to the Movember Campaign calendar.
- Build and execute the US strategy for products that sees us taking our Programs to corporates, key communities and funding partners.
- Deliver tailored customer centric content to the Fundraising team to help them deliver on the income strategy.
- Oversee the stewardship and delivery of all B2B US briefs.
- Work closely with the global marketing team, specifically the Brand & Content team to ensure all content is on brand and ladders up to the global Content strategy.
- Work with the Insights team to monitor and measure the effectiveness of local campaigns through agreed performance indicators and take corrective actions to manage risks to campaign delivery effectiveness or key milestones.
For this role, you’ll need
- Relevant qualifications in Marketing, Communications or related discipline
- Extensive experience and knowledge of marketing with a strong background in delivering campaigns from development through to execution and evaluation
- Experience working with multiple external agencies, media and partners to achieve best outcomes
- Experience of budget management processes including setting budgets and day to day budget management
- Successfully demonstrated ability to work with cross-functional teams to deliver campaigns
- Practised in measuring media channel effectiveness
- Experience in delivering insight driven multi-channel campaigns
- Ability to use data and analytics to inform decision making
- Ability to effectively manage a diverse range of stakeholders, both internal and external to the organisation
- Entrepreneurial with the ability to spot opportunities and act quickly to assess the business alignment and ROI
Bonus points for
- Experience working with a global brand at a local level
- Comfortable working in a matrix style system
Movember is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and workplace - a place where we can all be ourselves, and each have the equal opportunity to succeed and be recognised for our unique contribution. We value the experiences, skills and perspectives of all individuals and actively encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds. We make recruitment decisions based on applicants’ skills, experience and knowledge, ensuring all applicants are treated fairly.
Our employee benefits include:
- Health insurance, vision, dental benefits
- Disability Insurance
- Basic Life Insurance and AD&D insurance
- 25 vacation days per year
- Relaxed dress code
- Fun and collaborative culture
Does this role sound up your alley?
If so, we’d love to hear from you. Click ‘Apply’ to send through your CV with a cover letter that responds to the following questions:
- What will your background and experience bring to our organisation and this role?
- The Movember Values sit at the heart of our organisation and we want to attract candidates who are motivated by these. Please let us know which of our Values resonate most with you, and why?
AddressSanta Monica, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Movember