Mousetrappe is on the cutting edge of multi-media production, working with top theme park and cultural experiences to produce state of the art content around the world for everything from theme parks to museums to live entertainment. We do this by amassing teams of creative, inspiring, hard-working, and focused people who believe in the power of storytelling to bring life and dimension to otherwise static experiences. Our culture is based on collaboration, creativity, performance and having a positive impact not only for our clients, but the people who experience our work first hand as theme park goers, museum aficionados, thrill seekers and more.
The CG Supervisor works closely with the VFX Director to identify potential strategies, assess technical options and evaluate production schedules. Participates as a leader and hands-on contributor through all stages of Pre and Post Production.
- Work with the VFX Director, Creative Leads, and Heads of Departments to define the creative and technical approach for the show.
- Identify areas of R&D required for the show.
- Work with Production teams to manage the day to day running of the team.
- Evaluate, in collaboration with the Production teams, whether artist schedules are realistic and achievable.
- Attend rounds with all artists across multiple projects on a regular basis.
- Attend dailies sessions with the team to give feedback/approvals as required.
- Meet with Project Leads on a consistent basis to identify technical problems with the toolset and pipeline, inefficiencies, and develop solutions to these problems.
- Ensure that all work being carried out at the artist level fit within the pipeline parameters where possible.
- Expert knowledge in After Effects
- Strong knowledge of 3D software packages and pipeline, like Cinema 4D, is required for this position. In addition, a comfort with Maya, Redshift, Deadline, etc. is necessary.
- 5-7 years experience minimum- with a proven example of success in a key leadership role.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- An experienced and honed creative eye
- Ability to successfully delegate, mentor and manage people
- People skills must be top notch- an ability to form strong teams that have a positive morale, centered around respect.
- Experience working in non-traditional formats a plus!
Please note that applicants must currently reside in the Los Angeles area and be willing to work on-site.
Please Submit the Following for Consideration:
Link to a sample of work and/or full portfolio
No agencies and no calls please. Do not send duplicate applications, samples or emails through our website.
Note: Due to a typical large volume of responses, only candidates under consideration will receive reply. To all others we appreciate your interest and thank you in advance.