No Cold Calling. Commission based work from home position with access to health benefits.
Are you someone who has the ambition and drive to make a good living but lacking the right opportunity? Do you want to work at home? Are you accountable, coach-able and possess a positive mental attitude? If you are that person then we are looking for you!
- Develop and calculate suitable plans based on clients' needs
- Have the drive and the willingness to never quit
- Present and sell insurance policies to new and existing clients
- Expand business reach through networking techniques
- Comply with insurance standards and regulations
- Life & Health insurance license (not required to apply, but a plus!)
- Bilingual is a plus but is not required
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understand that this is a commission only position
What sets Symmetry Financial Group apart from the rest of the industry?
Agents are afforded:
- Company sponsored training
- Access to training websites (a step by step guide)
- A mentor team designed just for you
- Recording app with thousands of training recordings
- Daily training calls - all from equity partners
- Work-life balance
Your success is as good as our leads and system.
- Leads are exclusive to the agents.
- Our leads average a 60% conversion ratio.
- Superior training, utilizing a selling system that has been validated over and over.
- Daily and weekly support that consist of conference calls, webinars, conferences and local training.
Symmetry Financial Group offers its agents:
- Industry-leading compensation packages
- Exclusive lead program
- National conferences and extensive product training
- Branded marketing assets and support
- World-class travel and incentive programs
Why Work Here?Symmetry Financial Group is the fastest growing insurance marketing organization in the country. Our extensive portfolio of life insurance and annuity products includes Term, Mortgage Protection, Final Expense, UL, EIUL, Disability, Critical Illness, Annuity, EIA, SPIA, LTC, and more. Each of our state licensed representatives are independent brokers, and with that freedom, they have the resources to provide clients with endless options and the ability to customize the best coverage and prices that fit families’ needs. Our most important focus areas include getting agents paid quickly, keeping costs minimal and giving agents the training and support needed to achieve success. We host national conferences and events to support our agents in becoming experts on the industry-leading products we offer our clients. Learn more about working with Symmetry by visiting sfglife.com/working-symmetry/ or by contacting our recruiter.
Excellent work from home opportunity for the right person. Have the ability to choose your own path!