Poultry Supervisor's, 1st or 2nd shift
Mountaire Farms Siler City, NC
- Posted: over a month ago
- $50,000 to $55,000 Yearly
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, life insurance, medical,
Are you looking for more than just a job? The culture at Mountaire is one of our greatest strengths and most valued assets. We maintain the same core values and family-focused work environment that we’ve operated with since day one. You will find that your peers, supervisor and team members are genuinely committed to, not only your success, but also working together to provide high-quality products to our customers. We are a service to one another and to our customers, demonstrating operational excellence and outstanding performance.
New hires that embrace our vision strategy can expect to share in the commitment to shape our success and have a path towards future growth opportunities within the company.
Summary: Assures all Mountaire processing procedures are followed while achieving the highest level of productivity in a cost-efficient manner. Oversee processing functions and activities including the supervision of a diverse team of associates. Ensure associates are trained and compliant in food safety programs and continuously practice safety procedures and requirements. Ensure quantity and quality of work is maintained to fulfill duties and responsibilities in an independent manner.
- Demonstrated Supervisory experience equal to three (3) or more years in a processing environment
- Working knowledge of Plant Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Ability to facilitate the operation of a production line
- Understanding of USDA Policies and Procedures
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Business Management or related field or equivalent training and experience
- Previous poultry experience is a plus
- Good computer skills needed to work with Microsoft Office programs, payroll programs and performance tracking software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Display strong problem solving, organizational and analytical skills
- Customer service oriented and the ability to work well in a team environment
- Commitment to provide an environment dedicated to personal and corporate growth
At Mountaire, we recognize that consumers are more aware of where their food comes from than ever before. We continually strive to deliver high-quality products to our customers, and we have implemented science-based best practices throughout our vertically integrated process with this goal in mind. From the start of this process on our breeder farms, through the hatchery, growing and production operations.
Mountaire FarmsWhy Work Here?
Family-owned, Great Benefits, and Opportunity for growth
Welcome to Mountaire Farms. With operations in Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina and Arkansas, and products reaching markets regionally, nationally and internationally, Mountaire Farms continues to adhere to the highest standards of quality control and operational excellence. As a fast growing company with nearly 10,000 employees, we are also firmly committed to providing a stable, consistent work environment. At Mountaire, we recognize that consumers are more aware of where their food comes from than ever before. We continually strive to deliver high-quality products to our customers, and we have implemented science-based best practices throughout our vertically integrated process with this goal in mind. From the start of this process on our breeder farms, through the hatchery, growing and production operations.
AddressSiler City, NC
ManufacturingView all jobs at Mountaire Farms