Mountainside Village Wilson, WY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Join a great project at an exciting time! We are building a little village and need to bring the right people on to the team. This is a job for a creative, self motivated person able to adapt to dynamic evolving job demands.
Applicant to have related experience & skillsets. Ideal candidate will have experience in construction, architecture, management and be a strong communicator-written & verbal. 20 hr/wk for now. Good pay. Work both in Victor & Wilson.
1) Office Management. (a) Record Keeping, File organization (b) Book Keeping via QBO- no payroll c) Messages & Scheduling (d) Office Maintenance
2) Property Management -a) Short Term Rentals – currently 1 Cottage @ MsV, Schedule, Response to questions, oversee upkeep & maintenance b) Mountainside Village Grounds Maintenance Support
3) Architectural & Construction Review Administration a) Manage online systems for sharing design & construction review b) Coordinate review process & field inspections c) Client Relations & Scheduling d) Communications
4) Architectural Support a) Communications & client relations b) Materials & construction systems research
5) Property Sales a) Communications, Respond to Inquiries- help write newsletters b) Website administration
6) Mountainside Institute Support (501c3 nonprofit) a) Support & facilitate educational opportunities re sustainable building & living
Mountainside VillageWhy Work Here?
Housing option, Flexible days & hours, 1099 for now with option to grow to full time employment
2160 Coyote LoopWilson, WY
TechnologyView all jobs at Mountainside Village