Mountainside Fitness is seeking an enthusiastic, creative Graphic Designer to join our growing organization. If you live and breathe fitness, have a can-do attitude and want to help a growing brand achieve greatness, this may be the position for you.
• Produces and designs marketing materials, including but not limited to, advertising, direct mail, websites, social media, digital banner ads, billboards, club events material and in-store point-of-purchase signage.
• Illustrates concepts by designing rough layouts of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style.
• Assists in video editing for social media.
• Prepares finished designs based on feedback.
• Produces and designs for internal communications.
• Completes work in a timely and accurate manner while providing exceptional customer service.
• Occasional grand/large format design.
• Other duties as assigned.
• This position requires mostly production design in an advertising environment.
• Must be detail-oriented, able to follow direction, and have strong layout and design skills.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including skills with Word and PowerPoint is necessary.
• Knowledge of printing processes
• Proficent in Adobe CS including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat required. Along with video editing software for Mac.
• Working knowledge of conceptualization, color, typography, and composition graphic design practices is required.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and strong listening skills are necessary.
• The ability to work within a team is essential.
• The ability to work efficiently under pressure, accurately meet deadlines, present a professional demeanor and work well independently is essential.
• In addition, troubleshooting and organizational skills with a can-do attitude with the ability to adjust to changing requirements are essential.
• Agency work is a plus.
• This position requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or Fine Arts or equivalent training and experience.
This is a temp to hire full-time position with normal work hours of 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday through Friday. Additional hours and occasional Saturdays and Sundays may be necessary.