Summary: The Wholesale Account Executive is responsible for the day to day operations and proper functioning of the Broker client. This position is responsible for managing, training, coaching, recruiting and prospecting of new Broker clients. Additional duties would include managing pipelines, meeting sales goals, and contributing to reaching the company objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Establishes monthly goals and objectives, in accordance with compensation agreement.
· Satisfactorily completes all required compliance training and is responsible for compliance with legal, regulatory, and company policies and procedures.
· Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from social media and other relevant sources.
· Required to regularly travel throughout assigned territory to visit and assist regular and prospective customers for new business.
· Prepares reports of business transactions and keeps expense records.
· Works with production coordinators on pipeline management to keep all loans current and on track.
· Coordinates customer training and new customer orientations.
· Develops and maintains relationships with inside operation staff, customers, and broker clients.
· Investigates and resolves customer problems with loan process from origination to closing.
· Attends trade shows and other industry events.
· Other duties as assigned.
· This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required for this position:
· Must be a self-motivated, strong leader with ability to clearly define and meet established performance metrics.
· Ability to work under pressure on multiple projects and deadlines, while showing great attention to detail.
· Ability to effectively prioritize workload and manage changes and people.
· Excellent verbal and written and social communication skills.
Three (3) years of industry wholesale sales experience.
Extensive knowledge of current mortgage loan regulatory requirements/guidelines, residential loan products, loan processing functions, underwriting and closing procedures
A strong base of business relationships with proven track record in meeting sales projections as established by supervisor.
Strong organizational, self-motivational, people and time management skills.
Ability to adapt, communicates, and train on all required company platforms (LOS, intranet, email, etc.)