Summary: Responsible for responding to and developing leads generated through our Consumer Direct channel. The Lead Production Coordinator (LPC) will actively engage in daily conversations with potential customers inquiring about our products and services. In this role, the LPC will have multiple conversations daily with customers to evaluate the potential for the customer to become an active Lead or Client in the MWF loan origination system. Once the prospect is evaluated, the LPC will follow our Consumer Direct procedure to generate a ‘warm lead’ to a licensed loan originator.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage daily conversations with New prospective MWF customers.
- Ability to manage significant call volume in the Consumer Direct office.
- Ability to interview clients by phone.
- Reviews daily out-bound marketing messages with marketing department
- Tracks daily conversations and leads to establish lead – conversion metrics
- Ability to engage prospects in conversations to heighten interest in MWF products/ services
- Has a strong relatability skillset and enjoys supporting homeowners in mortgage needs
- Establishes a warm-lead relationship with customers and transfers the lead to a licensed originator
- Obtains general client information to establish and input a new lead into the MWF origination system
- Communicates daily with originators to followup on leads generated
- Possesses sound knowledge of MWF mortgage products
- Exhibits a strong ability to understand mortgage pricing and rate sheets
- Demonstrates strong communication skills and capable of explaining mortgage products to potential customers